- November 1: Post your response to the introduction or to any of the preparations you decided to do (see below) or what you hope to get out of the experience, whatever you need to start you off.
- November 2: Day 1 of Soul Coaching
- November 3: Day 2 of Soul Coaching...
- November 30: Wrap up.
- You can finally use that pretty journal that's been waiting on your shelf
- You can pick up something inexpensive at the dollar store and find a creative way to make it your own
- You can simply use your blog as your journal as you share the journey with each of us.
- It's up to you
2. Make a sacred contract (page 16)
- Denise suggests we make a contract with ourselves affirming our intention for the 28 days of the program. Maybe this will be something you'll want to share on November 1.
3. Create an altar (page 17)
- Denise also recommends that you create a sacred space in your home prior to the beginning of the program. It does not have to be religious in nature. "It can be a highly personal representation of what is most important to you - your hopes and dreams and what you hold sacred." A photo of your altar would be an awesome thing to share on November 1!
The first week of Soul Coaching is Air Week - Clearing Your Mental Self. For each of the 7 air posts that will appear on this blog, I would love to share a participant's picture. If you would like to share a photo, please send it to me at starshyne(at)openthedoor(dot)ca. I will have room to share 7.
Please post any questions you may have in the comment section and I will respond to them as best I can.
And in the meantime...
If you're aching for more, you can listen to Denise's most recent radio program at Hay House radio here.