We're just about a week away from starting Soul Coaching! It's wonderful to see the excitement building. I just know we're going to have a rockin' November!
As we come up to the beginning, I thought I'd make a space to answer any questions you might have. If there's something you want to ask, please leave a comment and I'll be happy to answer as best I can right here.
Questions & Answers
- Can I still join in? Absolutely. Just click here and leave a comment with your name and a link to your blog.
- Is there anything I can or should do before we begin? Click here for things you can do to prepare for our month of Soul Coaching.
- What's the time commitment each day? It's up to you. The book provides 3 different levels of activity each day, the smallest taking as little as 15 minutes. Remember, this is meant to support you. You get to make the rules. Even setting the intention to make change in your life will start things shifting.
- Did you use 2 journals? When I worked through Soul Coaching on my own, I used one journal. In fact, I simply used my current journal because I prefer to keep everything.
- I did have a query re. time zones though. I'm in Australia so my November 1st starts in six hours so I'll be more or less a day ahead. Will that be okay, Jamie? Absolutely. I'll have a post for each day. Each of these will have a way for you to add a direct link to your post for that day's exploration. That way it should be easy for us to connect to everyone's post on a particular topic. It's so exciting that we have people participating all over the world. Even though we are separated by time and space, we'll be able to connect here, which is awesome!
- I may be late sometimes, is it okay? Absolutely. Be gentle with yourself, and simply do the best you can. If you miss a day, you can choose to catch up and add your link to that day's post on this site or you can just jump back in where we are. As Denise says, "It is important to remind yourself that the goal of this program is personal growth, not just completing all the assignments...Trust that changes are occurring on a deep level." Whatever supports you is perfect.