Want to Participate in The Next Chapter?

Our Soul Coaching journey is now complete. If you're travelling through the book on your own, please feel free to visit the posts below for inspiration and encouragement

If you're interested in participating in future sessions of The Next Chapter, be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter and you'll be among the first to get the details!

I'm looking forward to sharing more adventures with you.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day 10: What Are Your Energy Zappers and Juicers?


Water week is definitely offering up some emotional responses, isn't it. Remember during this time to drink lots of water. It will support you in processing these emotions and their energy, letting them pass and take with them anything you no longer require. Water is an important part of our system's natural detoxification process.

Today we are paying particular attention to our relationships. As we go through our day, we relate to people, events, activities, our environment and the objects within it. Turn up your energy meter and notice what revs you up and what depletes you. Just increasing your awareness can start things shifting.

What will your energy meter discover?



11 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow...I am up late! I am excited for this day! The past few days were pretty tough, but I obviously needed to clear those emotions...

Genie Sea said...

I love the beautiful glass of orange juice. That is one of the things that gives me energy!

Aurora said...

well -if you visit my blog--I am running a day behind now---but I will catch up...the past week has been very emotional for me...but I need to grieve--so that is what I have been doing...I really enjoy reading everyones blogs--even if I do not comment. This is a great group!

Romana Mirza said...

he he, did you see the affirmation?

har"money" - hmmm what is that sign?

Jamie Ridler said...

"Harmoney," hilarious! Thanks for pointing that out, Romana. I must have been wishing for financial abundance for us all!

Kel said...

I've just been in for a couple of days, but it is becoming very clear how much this is needed. The energy zappers and juicers are very obvious for me, although they are sometimes two sides of the same activity, depending on context. Being aware and using them to my advantage is the challenge. I think I'll definitely have to push through to Level 3 today.

Mjfontaine said...

We all need abundance of everything lol

Sherrie St. Cyr said...

Very short day today for me. I'll have to come back and pick this one up later.

Sandra said...

I forgot to mention as one of my energy juicers that I realized today that the monthly amount of income I chose a couple of months ago with my coach (an amount that I thought I needed, but thought was kindof impossible) is the amount that it looks like I am going to be making. I'm still having a hard time believing it.

Leila Anasazi said...

So great to pay attention to the zap and the juice. They can be so subtle yet so powerful.

ELLIE said...

I found this one interesting!!
Peace--Ellie