Want to Participate in The Next Chapter?

Our Soul Coaching journey is now complete. If you're travelling through the book on your own, please feel free to visit the posts below for inspiration and encouragement

If you're interested in participating in future sessions of The Next Chapter, be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter and you'll be among the first to get the details!

I'm looking forward to sharing more adventures with you.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 27: Creating a Fabulous Future

As I thought of what I wanted to say today, I realized it was exactly what Denise started this chapter with:

"You have spent time during this program clearing your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual clutter to make it easier to hear the messages from your soul. Today you have the opportunity to begin to manifest a future that will nourish your soul."

What are you going to plant in the gorgeous earth you've prepared?

10 comments:

Judi said...

It's just about 3am here - I'm off to work -

So - what's next? This merry little band gets on so well - I hope that we can stay together.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Loved the "merry little band" comment Judi!

We are having rain today after a two month dry spell. Must be good for the ground. :)

Genie Sea said...

The merry little band moves on to the next chapter together! :)

It will be great to see the fruits of our Soul Coaching manifest. The story is too interesting to get leave yet. :)

I see Mr. Linky is under the weather today... You can find my post here :)

Suzie Ridler said...

I love that little guy in your garden Jamie! He fits right in and keeps that space sacred.

Caroline said...

I do hope we all stay together...does the band have a drummer,yet???? Can't believe there is one day left :(

Anonymous said...

Maybe we call all manifest this group staying in our future. I know I have to say thanks to all of you for being such a great group and I am thankful to have all of you here celebrating my 35th birthday today! I couldn't ask for a better group to be a part of on this day!

Tori said...

I love this group! I'll miss SC when this is over. I think everyone's futures are looking bright.

Sandra said...

What fun to imagine a fabulous future :)
I just love it when I can inspire myself.

Nadya said...

Delightful time together! & I vision us staying in touch, morphing & shifting as we share visions, dreams, & manifestation!!

Jamie Ridler said...

Wow, it is so energizing to read everyone's vision for their future! May all of our aspirations find manifestation!