Want to Participate in The Next Chapter?

Our Soul Coaching journey is now complete. If you're travelling through the book on your own, please feel free to visit the posts below for inspiration and encouragement

If you're interested in participating in future sessions of The Next Chapter, be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter and you'll be among the first to get the details!

I'm looking forward to sharing more adventures with you.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 24: Using the Physiology of Your Body


The way we carry our bodies tells a story. What story is your body telling today?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot! woot!
I just finished Day 9 if anyone wants to come cheer me on?
Seriously.
xo

Caroline said...

Love this one today...

Genie Sea said...

Honestly, last night, I was dreading the exercise for today, but this morning, I woke up with a new perspective. Phew! :)

Woohoo Boho! You know I will be visiting you! :)

Anonymous said...

I am struggling with feeling authentic as I walk tall trying to exude strength and health yet inside I feel weak and unfit. Hmmmm...

Mjfontaine said...

A good day...

ELLIE said...

this week is flying by - today i wrote my fingers to the bone...lol
Peace--Ellie

Nadya said...

Oh, goodie! I'm enjoying this week - today's a favorite - love it when I remember to 'walk tall & proud!' & enjoying the posts.