Want to Participate in The Next Chapter?

Our Soul Coaching journey is now complete. If you're travelling through the book on your own, please feel free to visit the posts below for inspiration and encouragement

If you're interested in participating in future sessions of The Next Chapter, be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter and you'll be among the first to get the details!

I'm looking forward to sharing more adventures with you.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 15: Confronting Fear / Developing Faith



After an emotional week with water, Denise says that fire is about waking up the spirit and that we can do that by moving our bodies. We can shake, wiggle, walk, run, stretch our bodies to clear the space for this new energy. This week, as we gather around the fire and share our stories, let's also take the time to dance.



9 comments:

Turtleheart said...

Hello lovely group! Am I the only one who is not ready for fire week? Seems I've not made a proper connection with water yet, and I'm behind in posting, although I've kept up with reading the book. Anyone else having trouble keeping up? It all goes so fast!

Miss Robyn said...

here in Woodford, where it is supposed to be springtime.. we are wearing jumpers and our fire is going.. it is chilly again.. very odd.

Sandra said...

looking forward to fire week.. I've finally got the hang on this I think :)

Genie Sea said...

Good morning lovely people! Even though I am an earth sign, I am stoked for fire week! :)

Caroline said...

I am looking forward to this...I still can't believe that this week begins with wild fires raging in my area. Every news channel is fire, fire, fire...

Jane said...

I feel still a bit in the water, but I guess there are sunlight sparkles on top now! I'm delighted to continue with this journey with all of you! - Graces!

Anonymous said...

I too feel like I didn't spend enough time in the water but I am hoping fire week will be much less emotional then water was. Can't wait to hear how everyone else does!

Mjfontaine said...

I love fires but I also love water

Being a fire sign with a lot of water
its good to start with feeling safe.

Sherrie St. Cyr said...

Funny how many synchronicities there have been with this program. I posted to my blog, then went and found an image for it - called dancing flame woman - and then came here to read the daily post and found an invitation to dance around the fire! HHmmm!

Yes, turtleheart, I feel like I didn't fully do water, either!