Want to Participate in The Next Chapter?

Our Soul Coaching journey is now complete. If you're travelling through the book on your own, please feel free to visit the posts below for inspiration and encouragement

If you're interested in participating in future sessions of The Next Chapter, be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter and you'll be among the first to get the details!

I'm looking forward to sharing more adventures with you.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 21: Fanning the Flames of Your Creativity

Today is dedicated to experiencing your own creativity. If you're inspired to pull out the paints, pens or charcoal, yay! If you're inspired to sing, recite poetry, dance with abandon, yay! If you're inspired to whip up an extraordinary meal from the palette of your pantry, yay! If you're inspired to create a beautiful vignette by arranging your toiletries anew, yay! Express yourself! Be playful! Be dramatic! Use too many exclamation marks!! Enjoy creative you!

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh gosh, I am out of town and can't really create...so I am focusing on abundance! I sure can use more of that :)! I can't wait to see the beautiful works of art...

Genie Sea said...

Caroline, creativity comes in many forms. :) Hope your travels are fruitful!

Genie Sea said...

Happy 70th to your Dad! Warm wishes to him from me with love! :)

Kelly said...

I am loving fire week!!!

Sending birthday wishes to your Dad!! Enjoy your day with him!!

Suzie Ridler said...

I can't believe I could start a fire, what's up with that? Perhaps I shouldn't be so afraid of it? Oh but I am...I am!

I bet earth week will be interesting.

Romana Mirza said...

Thank you for EVERYTHING you do to support this effort Jamie - delay away!!!

ELLIE said...

I love ones that you can create - feels like it leaves so much available to work with...
happy birthday to you dad and many wonderful wishes!!!

Nadya said...

Mine was more a day of creating sacred space, & viewing creativity (play version of Peter Pan) . . . love your words on abundance, Caroline! Congrads on Reiki I, Romana; Reiki hugs all around!