Want to Participate in The Next Chapter?

Our Soul Coaching journey is now complete. If you're travelling through the book on your own, please feel free to visit the posts below for inspiration and encouragement

If you're interested in participating in future sessions of The Next Chapter, be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter and you'll be among the first to get the details!

I'm looking forward to sharing more adventures with you.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Quest: Beyond the 28 Days




Brian Swimme on Being Authentic


What a joy it was to visit everyone's blogs yesterday as we began the process of closing the circle. This has been a very special time with an extraordinary group. We are all changed for having shared this adventure. This journey has been a blessing. Each of you is a blessing.

As we close our circle, Denise invites us to embark on a Quest. Through the elements of air, water, fire and earth, we have cleared and cleansed and emptied our hearts into the words and pictures we've shared with each other. Now is the time to give ourselves the opportunity to hear the voice of our hearts, our spirits and the Universe. Now is the time to listen.

And I invite you to take this last day to celebrate your self, to acknowledge what you've learned or how you've shown up or what you've taken a stand for. You are here on the final day for a reason. And without doubt part of that reason is to celebrate! Share whatever stirs inside you, waiting to be said, any last words that will bring closure.

You are beautiful, my friends.

Namaste.

Jamie



13 comments:

Genie Sea said...

Weeee! Got your noisemakers, party hats, and dancing shoes? :)

Tori said...

I've had an amazing month! Thank you and good luck. Let's all celebrate what we've accomplished, because we deserve it. =)

Nadya said...

Thank you so much for leading the way, Jamie! & Cheers to all of us as we unfold & discover more about ourselves this dark of the year month!

Romana Mirza said...

Thank you Jamie, thank you special soul coaching circle for a wonderful month. I am saving my quest for late December, I'll report back then! All my for the holidays to everyone, see you in January!

Kelly said...

I Love the video you shared!! Powerful. I'm going to be passing that one on...

Judi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judi said...

I've got my sticks - let's celebrate!

ELLIE said...

THANK YOU - WHAT A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY!!

Serena Lewis said...

It has indeed been an enriching journey.

love, light and peace,
serena

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Jamie- you are the best!
I am so envious of all of you guys who completed the book in the 28 days. (just give me another 2 weeks tops- lol ...I am LOVING this book)

Thank you Jamie for your awesome leadership and encouragement throughout this process.
I will be checking back on everyone's blogs as I complete MY journey.

Mjfontaine said...

I have a reading for everyone on creativesoulcoaching.

and please check out my other blog

http://creativehealinggoddess.blogspot.com/

Kel said...

Thank you Jamie. I only really got to take part for water week, but interestingly that was the week I most needed right now. I'm going to keep the book handy and try to do the other weeks soon. Isn't life weird with what it sends you and when?

Sorrow said...

Just came over from Suzies blog to sing you happy birthday!
LOUDLY and off key!
Ready?
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday to you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JAMIE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND MANY MORE!