Want to Participate in The Next Chapter?

Our Soul Coaching journey is now complete. If you're travelling through the book on your own, please feel free to visit the posts below for inspiration and encouragement

If you're interested in participating in future sessions of The Next Chapter, be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter and you'll be among the first to get the details!

I'm looking forward to sharing more adventures with you.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 14: Releasing Victim Thinking / Choosing Your Life

photo: San Antonio Botanical Gardens, Texas, from Maree


Water week has been a bit tumultuous. It's also been a beauty. We've shared emotional stories and heartfelt comments. We've shared things for which we are grateful, and I believe that stirs positive, healing energy in our lives and in the world.

On our final water day, I encourage you to think about what last thing you'd like to wash away, what you'd like to release to the waves or the rain or the river before moving on to the phase of the journey.

After today, we are halfway through the Soul Coaching program. Congratulations on coming this far. In celebration, Nicole has offered to pull a card from her Soul Coaching deck for you. For details, click here. Thanks, Nicole!

11 comments:

Katie said...

Thank you for this week and this experience. I am learning and changing so much!

Genie Sea said...

Every day, I wake up eager to see what is next, open to the healing, eager to see what will come out of me, what has come out of others. I rejoice in this process and this community.

I hope you all know I will continue to post on your blogs, long after November is gone. :)

Suzie Ridler said...

I'm getting rid of this idea of bad luck, bad mojo, curses...for good and letting blessings enter my life. That gratitude list really helped.

We're halfway Jamie! I never got to fire week last time, I have no idea what to expect. I love that!

Sandra said...

Writing this post inspired me. I inspired myself! This feels empowering. Thank you.

Jane said...

As always, the topic is what I needed to consider right now. Graces!

Caroline said...

I am looking forward to this day and the beginning of fire week!

Danette said...

Halfway, I feel partly excited and partly sad that we are on the way out!

I had a funny little surprise while writing my post today...

Here's to fire! Bring on the heat.

Miss Robyn said...

Jamie - you are amazing to continually post such inspiring words here for us! thankyou !!xoxo

Nadya said...

I am letting go of procrastination when it doesn't serve me - & of a sense of obligation to 'finish' programs in any time but my own - hmm, those sound like they might be at cross purposes! Time - chironic time, rather than chronos time, perhaps :)

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting all week for this day!

Mjfontaine said...

Thank you everybody for support I am tired today but another day of revelation...

till tomorrow.