Want to Participate in The Next Chapter?

Our Soul Coaching journey is now complete. If you're travelling through the book on your own, please feel free to visit the posts below for inspiration and encouragement

If you're interested in participating in future sessions of The Next Chapter, be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter and you'll be among the first to get the details!

I'm looking forward to sharing more adventures with you.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Day 22: Connecting with Your Body

Welcome to the first day of Earth Week. We have done the decluttering of Air Week, the cleansing of Water Week and the connecting of Fire week. Now we our grounding. Starting with the intimate relationship we have with our bodies, we will be connecting to our physical environments. May it be a profound exploration to round out our month of Soul Coaching. Enjoy!



8 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

Only one more week to go! I am so looking forward to Earth week, but am sad to see our journey together with Soul Coaching coming to an end.
have a wonderful week everyone!
xoxo

Caroline said...

I can't believe we are into the last week! :(

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is talking about our bodies uncomfortable? I think I would rather talk about death, but I did it anyway. I hope you all have a great week in earth. I will cherish our last official week together.

Allison said...

I can't believe it's the last week either...but I AM glad it is Earth week...Fire was really difficult. Even though talking about my body is...more personal than I thought it would be.

Romana Mirza said...

This picture is architectural, engineer and so geometric and yet is it warm, organic and you! Thanks for sharing it. I loved the mosaic on your posting as well. what a wonderful way to celebrate your body.

ELLIE said...

WOW the last week has arrived - it has been wonderful ride - earth week looks exciting!
Peace--Ellie

Anonymous said...

I think this was the hardest day yet for me! :)

Last week.....I can't believe w're here! It seems like just yesterday I was wondering if I would be able to get through it!

Big smiles

Mjfontaine said...

A hard day for me too! sorry I haven't been posting on more peoples blogs I was really going through it.