Want to Participate in The Next Chapter?

Our Soul Coaching journey is now complete. If you're travelling through the book on your own, please feel free to visit the posts below for inspiration and encouragement

If you're interested in participating in future sessions of The Next Chapter, be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter and you'll be among the first to get the details!

I'm looking forward to sharing more adventures with you.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Day 7: Exploring Your Soul Mission

photo by Jamie

Today is about exploring your soul mission. In the letter Denise writes us at the beginning of the chapter, she mentions 2 things that are really important about today's tasks:
  1. "Today is exciting because you have the opportunity to begin to create a mission statement for your soul." (emphasis mine)

  2. "It is also a day to begin to watch for signs and secret messages from the universe."

So, why highlight these 2 pieces? First, I want to remind you that you don't have to figure it all out today. (Of course, if you do, that's totally awesome) Just get curious, start exploring and see what you discover. Second, the universe is in this with you. A big part of this week has been opening up your awareness. The universe is having a conversation with you all the time. Today is an opportunity to listen.

And know that whether you are conscious of it or not, you are on your path. It's just that as you get clearer, the ride gets smoother.

Thank you to Air

And so we bid farewell to our week with air. May its blessings and teachings stay with you. Congratulations on all that you have learned, done and shared. You are doing great!


18 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

all I can say is thank God, AIR has finished. :)

Claudia said...

It´s been a wonderful week. Thanks for the encouraging comments!

Sherrie St. Cyr said...

What a great week! Thanks for offering the opportunity to connect with all these wonderful, creative, artistic, loving and supportive women!

Suzie Ridler said...

It's been a long and windy week of change and sweeping through and throwing stuff away and getting organized.

I'm glad you added the emphasis Jamie because it was overwhelming to think that after a week we could discover our purpose. That seemed crazy to me!

What worries me is that water week is going to be emotional. It was for me last time. Ugh. I'm glad I am doing this with a fabulous group because I couldn't get through it alone last time.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing week! I can't wait to read about all of the discoveries each of you uncovers within the universe today! Jamie, as always, thank you, thank you thank you, for your wise comments and intuitive guidance. You are most definitely a lightworker!

Anonymous said...

Loving this! But so afraid I'm falling behind...working on Day 7 today!
Thank you Jamie for your awesome support and encouragement. It makes all the difference between feeling pressured and feeling productive.
*hugs

Aurora said...

I am at a retreat all day for my Quaker meeting--so it should be interesting to see what signs and sychronicities come up for me there--as part of the retreat, I am teaching beginning knitting...

I will be posting on my blog day 7 tomorrow--too busy a day today ....

L'Adelaide said...

I have not read the book but have ordered it and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival...I hope I can join in, in sharing my own journey. In participating in Leah's AEDM challenge, I have learned so much and it is from her writings, that I feel strongly I need to read this book.

Many blessings...

Romana Mirza said...

Thank you for the effort, thank you for the context, thank you for this opportunity to explore and live and breath and know you, all of you.

I just read this posting on Obama's apology to Nancy Regan about the seance comment. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/albert-brooks/lighten-up-america_b_142287.html.

All I can say is Politics can use a little Soul Coaching and seance if you ask me! I was thrilled to see Obama's transition spokesperson is a woman. It's one thing I've admired about him - he's always had very smart women on his teams.

On a last thought for the week. Please send feelings of compassion and sympathy to all the families that lost their children in the horrifying school collapse in Haiti. There was something in the air there. Let's send them what is in our Air to help to heal them and support them during this tragic time.

Thank you Soul Sisters for being out there and staying on this journey.

With much love and grace,
Romana

Nadya said...

Like Linda, I am ordering the book - love Denise's 'Sacred Space,' I'm glad I happend upon this collective of lovely spirits!

This week I have been, synchronously, clearing some clutter as I embark upon SoulCollage (T)! So what joy to find I have 'fit right in' without having planned it!

Thank you, Jamie!

bright blessings

Genie Sea said...

Turtleheart, I have posted my email in the post where you wrote about invitations to your blog. I would very much like to be invited. :)

Sandra said...

Love the photo here, Jamie - the sand and sky together are beautiful.

Tori said...

Not a bad day. It's a good end to air week.

ELLIE said...

WOW - what a difference I feel from the start of air week to the end - have really done some realizing and growing - what a terrific week!

Judi said...

It's been a long day - just got home from work but I've been thinking about this all day.

Danette said...

The end of air.

Funny, but I've been unusually thirsty for the last 3 days.

I guess I'm really getting ready for water.

Turtleheart said...

A bit of a catch-up for me today-- I posted about days 5, 6 & 7.

This has been an insightful, inspiring week for me. Sometimes it seemed to fly by, and sometimes it seemed like it would never end. But it's been worth the journey and I'm looking forward to water week.

Mjfontaine said...

Thank you Jamie, for great leadership and assistance for Air week.