Want to Participate in The Next Chapter?

Our Soul Coaching journey is now complete. If you're travelling through the book on your own, please feel free to visit the posts below for inspiration and encouragement

If you're interested in participating in future sessions of The Next Chapter, be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter and you'll be among the first to get the details!

I'm looking forward to sharing more adventures with you.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 13: Attitude of Gratitude

picture from Leah

In the spirit of gratitude, I started thinking about all of you. I closed my eyes and imagined a bright light, a sparkle, for each of you. I imagined a silver, shining cord connecting us in a circle and then another connecting each of us to every other other.

We have created something magical together, a unique constellation of spirits. And for that, I am deeply grateful.

How beautiful that that we will share our gratitudes today. Imagine the energy of that!


9 comments:

Caroline said...

I am thankful for this journey and meeting all of these wonderful souls...

Miss Robyn said...

me too. I feel blessed to be part of such a caring circle. Thankyou to each of you xoxo

Anonymous said...

Although I haven't had a chance to leave comments for everyone, I think about everyone on this journey everyday. I love how Jamie imagined us all connected. That is a wonderful image to have. I am grateful to all of you for sharing yourselves and growing together as soul friends. I am thankful to be part of such an amazing group of people. Love and blessings to you all today!

Lisa said...

Jamie's comments for today really touched me too. Thanks Jamie, and thanks to all the shining souls. I too don't take time to comment on everyone, but I do read everyone everyday, and am moved and inspired by all of you.

Aurora said...

Hey! I , too--am grateful for everyone here! thanks for all your comments on my blog posts....they sure help me! bless you all...

Jane said...

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for the past two weeks, drinking in your thoughts and beings, and this journey! As is the way of this kind of energy, I've found that the pattern of my own days has mingled with the Soul Coaching journey .... Reading the journey for today, I realize that in my blog today, my "I Don't Know" is really an Attitude of Gratitude ... Gracias!

Suzie Ridler said...

I am so grateful to do this exercise. I love writing about what I am grateful for, there is so much. I'm feeling happier in my body and in my home. Soul Coaching is really working for me and I'm glad I now have a blog dedicated to it!

Mjfontaine said...

Gratitude to each and every one of you on this wonderful journey.

Nadya said...

I also am grateful for this community of wonderful souls - what a delight to 'peek' inside different lives! Friday was such a BEAUTIFUL day, as is today! So hard not to be grateful :) all the best to everyone!