Want to Participate in The Next Chapter?

Our Soul Coaching journey is now complete. If you're travelling through the book on your own, please feel free to visit the posts below for inspiration and encouragement

If you're interested in participating in future sessions of The Next Chapter, be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter and you'll be among the first to get the details!

I'm looking forward to sharing more adventures with you.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 18: Being Present / Saying Yes to Life



A Meditation on Being Present
by Virginia Fitton

Enjoy


13 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

A wonderful meditation, Jamie...thank you for sharing it with us.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Good morning! :)

Turtleheart said...

Went to bed myself and woke up my Shadow side this morning. BAH! Time to do something silly.

Anonymous said...

Great meditation!

Caroline said...

I am doing a solar plexus chakra meditation at my blog today...please stop by:)

ina said...

thank you.

Lisa said...

I'm baaack

Jamie Ridler said...

Denise talks about breakthroughs coming in Fire Week. I had one today: http://starshyneproductions.blogspot.com/2008/11/soul-coaching-day-18-being-present.html

Sandra said...

I am feeling grateful for the exercises in the book today. This week especially is bringing many new, helpful experiences/insights.

Miss Robyn said...

here's mine!

Day 19

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
Say "YES!"

Nadya said...

Wonderful meditation! Thank you - I'm sharing the link with my 'sister circle' group that's reading Tolle's New Earth - we were just talking about presence :)

Here's a process on releasing a global 'shadow' that came in today from one of my lightwork teachers!

http://vestellasvale.blogspot.com/2008/11/taliking-about-shadow.html

Dagboekdingen said...

Well... it seems like Mister Linky isn't working. My link isn't showing anymore on the website... :-(

http://dagboekschrijven.web-log.nl/dagboekschrijven/2008/11/fireweek-4-5.html